If I have a child, what is his or her name? #letmeimagineit

October 04, 2019



Giving the name to our children is not easy thing to do. Because, name is the hope from parents to their children. Hope, prayer, and all of kind things are embedded in a name. Sometimes, naming is the sacred moments for some parents.

Now, I will imagine if I have a child, what is his or her name?

Certainly, all of parents in this world want to have a kind child, and through give the name that have a lof of nice meaning, they hope their child can be the person like his or her name.

Actually, when I was given this task, I am really confuse to create the name for my child later. There are many examples of names with its meaning. But, finally I can decide what the name is.

Okay,

If eventually I have a daughter, I will give her the name, that is Cetta Adara Sadina. Cetta is from Sanskrit that means knowledgeable, while Adara is from Arabic that means a beautiful girl, and Sadina is from Sanskrit that means goodness owners. So, if those names are combined to be Cetta Adara Sadina, its meaning is a beautiful girl who knowledgeable and always well-behave. I hope she can grow up with many goodnesses and can be the little light toward surrounding people with knowledge that she has.

That is if I have a daughter, and then, how if I have a son, what is his name?

If I have a son, I will give him the name that is Lateef Badhrika Gantari. Lateef is from Arabic that means someone who makes happiness, while Badhrika is from Sanskrit that means someone who is valiant, and then Gantari is from Sanskrit that means someone who brightens. Thus, if those nice names are combined to be Lateef Badhrika Gantari, its meaning is a boy who is valiant and always makes the happiness to surrounding people, included his parents and can brighten other people with any kind things.

what are my three favorite English names for males and Females?

for males:
1. Alden
2. Haley
3. Kenward

for females:
1. Gryta
2. Keandra
3. Glenda

These are the name that I will create if I have a child. If I have a daughter, her name is Cetta Adara Sadina, while if I have a son, his name is Lateef Badhrika Gantari. But, there is a chance those names could change when I'v got married :v

In essence, all names are good and hopeful. There is a prayer from our parents, and each name has each different meaning. It shows that the roles of each of us are different. So, have a good grow and living your role, our roles.

*sorry for any grammatical errors J



References:

Maria. 2018. 500+ Nama Bayi Laki-Laki & Perempuan keren lengkap beserta artinya [online] available:                         https://mamapapa.id/. 2019 October 05

[online] available at : https://namaanakperempuan.net/. 2019 October 05

Pict resource:

Popmama.com

Uniqpost.com

 


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts

@silvyabudiharti